Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Google maps

I am having a hard time creating my google maps. I have tried more than three times to sit down and do it and I keep having problems uploading pictures to my map. It is really simple to add a description. All you have to do is write a little blurb about the area and why it is significant.

I've asked various students in the class but they either don't have the time and patience to help me or they forgot how they attached their pictures to their map. It makes me wonder, if they really put it up themselves if they can't even show me how to do it, but I may be over exaggerating a little bit.

I have some really nice pictures that I took from my ward. I honestly feel as though my ward is the best because it is very diverse and it has a lot of wonderful attractions. Each community in my ward has a unique story or a different type of vibe. I truly love covering my ward. I would love to share it with the class on the google maps but I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. I even went to a workshop with my professor and I thought I grasped the concept when I went there but I guess I didn't.

I am so frustrated with this assignment. I am used to usually catching on quick with anything that I do but for some reason, I am having a hard time with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment